“Samriddhi”, the Prosperity Foundation in Nepal just published an introductory primer in May exploring the principles and practise of a free society. The texts were taken from the CD ‘ideas for a Free Society’ and translated.
Articles for Ideas for a Free Society-An Introductory Primer for Nepal
1. Nature of government, Ayn Rand
2. 7 Principles of Sound Public Policy, Lawrence Reed
3. Make Poverty History-Tackle Corruption– Wolfgang Kasper
4. The Failures of State Schooling in Developing Countries and People’s Response – James Tooley and Pauline Dixon
5. Free Market – Murray N. Rothbard
6. Twenty Myths About Markets – Tom Palmer
7. Property Rights – Armen A. Alchian
8. Creating Jobs vs Creating Wealth – Dwight R. Lee
10. More People, Greater Wealth, More Resources, Healthier Environment. Julian Simon.